Business is about people. And this has never been truer than in the digital-age.
So before jumping feet-first into the more technological aspects of digital transformation, in this stage we challenge you and your team to focus on the experiences given to the people involved in your business – your customers, suppliers and staff.
Using your existing digital systems with limited improvements or upgrades, we will mentor and guide your team to increase sales, efficiency and profits using a variety of techniques across the traditional areas of business:
- Sales & Marketing: Proactive personalised communication, revised messaging, improved cost/price/quote systems and better customer service to retain existing customers, generate new opportunities and increase conversion rates for prospects.
- Finance & IT: Automated processing of high volume tasks; ensuring funding/grants for pilot projects, product development and R&D while optimising IT systems, infrastructure, vendors, licenses, insurances, legal and other often forgotten expenses.
- Operations & Supply Chain: Improving purchasing, reduced/distributed stock holdings, fewer despatch errors and next-day delivery wherever possible.
- Management: Consider more agile business models and better ways to deliver your products and services to larger audiences.
- Business-wide: to identify new markets and business opportunities now possible thanks to the combine outcomes of the above.
Working with your team one-on-one and in groups, the digital transformation specialists at Atliis 360™ will help identify opportunities to improve and optimise the experiences of internal and external customers, to increase sales & profitability from your existing digital systems.