CRM systems consolidate and organise information about existing and potential customers from a variety of sources across your business – to help facilitate your customer facing teams to increase revenue.
Every CRM allows you to manage and track customer relationship across a typical sales pipeline of leads, prospects & opportunities. And most provide dashboards, analytics and access via mobile/tablet.
More sophisticated CRMs provide significantly more advanced features, including:
- Sales Force Automation: guiding your sales team through one or more sales processes configured specifically for your business.
- Marketing Automation: using events and triggers to deliver contextual marketing to customers at the optimum time.
- Field Service Functionality: a paperless solution to optimise the work performed by your field technicians.
- Built-in CPQ & Sign: The ability to cost/price/quote customers on a job-by-job basis, often with built in digital signing of the quote and any terms or conditions of sale.
- AI-Powered Insights: Artificial intelligence is increasingly being used to extract enhanced insight and benefit from your CRM data.
- Full Integration: Your CRM is connected to your ERP, Website, Email and other systems to efficiently gather information and provide greater functionality.
CRM’s are used all day every day, so it is important to select a system that molds to your business (instead of your business molding to it).
Our team will help you select and implement the best CRM for your business from the myriad of platforms and available options.